skiing and horseback riding

This week has been a week of soreness but packed with tons of fun as well! I went skiing for the first time in my life in the Apennines Mountains, which is the Italian alps. So pretty and soo much fun. The first day I went to ski school and learned how to ski on the bunny slopes. Our instructor's name was Martino and he didn't speak very good English but we had a lot of fun with him! The next day I went down the easiest slope on the actual mountain but according to everyone who went on it its soo much harder than the easy ones in America. I went down it like 7 times that day but still fell quite often :) the next day I went down the bunny slopes in the morning and then the mountain after lunch. We left that evening and got back to Scandicci, and the next day I went horseback riding in the vineyards of Tuscany and fell in love with Italy all over again! So much fun and SOOOO sore!

I cant pronounce my horses name, like oaya, so I called him Okie, he was the tallest one and was super skinny and lanky, I thought we were a perfect match! I had so much fun! Today we are going to the market to work on our Italian and then I am going to cooking school this afternoon! I'll keep you posted with pictures!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts