It has been too long

So sorry, it has been so long since I have written... Probably because my life has been crazy, but then you win some and you lose some. That has been my motto for the past few weeks as you can ask any of my grad school friends. I say that at least 5 times a day... probably more. I say it in passing as kind of a joke.. because in grad school it seems like you lose more than you win.. BUT it is an important concept to think about. In life you are going to have your ups and downs. You are going to win some and you will lose some. It is so important to remember to keep Christ as the center of your life in the good and in the bad.

This week it has been hard to do that. With the amount of time that school and life is taking up it is so hard to make room for prayer, scripture reading and spending time in thought with God.. And that is hard. Do you take a lower grade on a test to spend time with God? I don't think that it is a question of that. I think spending time in prayer and scripture invigorates me to keep going. It reenergizes me to continue on knowing better God's purpose for me. The only thing is to remember to do that. To remember that Praying and studying God's word helps me focus on everything else with so much more purpose.

I need to work on this.


For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV 


Comments

Popular Posts