Well we all knew it would happen sooner or later...

5/23/14 at 11:36am
Well as you can tell I didn't blog yesterday and today I am blogging at a weird time. Yesterday I went to the Haven and did therapy throughout the day. I woke up feeling a little funny but when 5:00 o'clock came around it was a little more than that. Luckily one of the ACU people brought a thermometer with them and I was running a low grade fever. So yesterday I went to bed right after dinner around 6:00 and slept until 6:00 this morning. I work up and took my temperature and I still had a low grade fever. All of lymph nodes are swollen and my tonsils are swollen. I have been in contact with Mark and so now I am taking one of my friend's antibiotics called Cipro. I have a feeling that the fever and the swollen lymph nodes are due to the infection on my face. We will see if the Cipro works! Fingers crossed! But on a better note the infection on the face is looking better, it looks like the topical treatment is working good to dry it out and help it heal. So praises for that! 

But since I have a fever I shouldn't be around the babies. So I am spending the day sitting around our house and watching movies. I wish that I could be there today! Today was the first day of being able to take pictures of the babies. So on Monday there will be plenty of pictures of babies to post! Yay!! I have instructed Catherine to take a picture of my baby that I have at the end of the day, Aggie! She is so cute and sweet! Well I guess that it all for now, I am going to continue watching a movie and taking it easy. 

Comments

Popular Posts