FREE TIME!

After talking to a few travelers I have found that most take a week to a month of time off in between assignments (and some even more!!). This time around I took two weeks, but let me tell you, they aren't really "off." I have decided to book two conferences and try to fit family time in the span of a short two weeks!

CONFERENCE NUMBER 1: I have already registered and am planning on going to TRAVEL CON in Las Vegas. From what I understand (I am a newbie) this is a conference put on by travelers and for travelers. There will be travelers from all aspects of the travel world (nurses, PTs, OTs, SLPs and beyond!), who come together to learn more about traveling, network and have a good time. I am so excited to learn! This will be great for me as a traveler, and I feel it will answer so many questions! Those of you who know me, know I will be going with a list!! Haha!

My recruiters have been really interested in what I am going to learn too. This conference has been a great conversation starter. I feel that this has opened up some doors that that when I come home and we will get to have some awesome conversations and open dialogues.

CONFERENCE NUMBER 2: I have also registered to go to a VitalStim conference in Philly. This will be on my way from Ohio to my next assignment Maryland. I am super excited to add it to my "bag of tricks" and continue to develop my professional skills as well as my resume!

Hope to see my friends and family in Ohio in TWO SHORT WEEKS before leaving on my next adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts