How I show my recruiters my LOVE!




I am in love with my recruiters! Let me tell you! And I want to let them know it! 

I have decided to send a gift at the end of each contract to my recruiter to let them know how much I appreciate them and tell them how much I have enjoyed working with them! 


Here is my gift for my recruiter Arley, at Advanced Medical. She did so much for me, I showed up to a job that was already filled and missed a week of work, but she advocated for me to get paid for the missed week. She also supported me in moving across the state in a weekend, got me all the reimbursements she possibly could and really encouraged and took care of me! This was following my contract in Western Massachusetts at the end of summer and early fall. Yankee Candle Factory was about 30 minutes from where I was living-- so of course I had to get her a local candle that smelled like fall. Also about 5 minutes from where I was living was a whole bunch of maple syrup farmers. So I got the decorative maple leaf filled with authentic Massachusetts maple syrup.



My next gifts were for Veronica (recruiter) and Gabe (regional manager) at Aureus Medical. This was following my second contract in Crisfield, Maryland on the Eastern Shore. Gabe and Veronica were an awesome team and really supported me throughout! I got them each a box of the Old Bay Seasoning on the right (the rest was for my family back home). Old Bay is a Maryland made seasoning that the locals put on everything, but especially on their hard crabs and in their crab cakes. I also got them some locally made apple butter on the left from an orchard about 20 minutes from Crisfield. I sent them a Smith Island cake to share from the Smith Island Baking Company, which is located in Crisfield, MD. This is the official state cake of Maryland the recipe originates on Smith Island, an island located in the Chesapeake Bay. There is a boat that leaves Crisfield to go there everyday and we had many Smith Island locals at the facility I was working.

I can't emphasize this enough-- Even if you don't decide to buy your recruiters something, at least send them a card. Let them know how much you appreciate all of their hard work and let them know all of the good things they have been doing. Just like any job the negatives or mistakes are highlighted too often, but you can be the encouragement they might need and remind them how much you love and appreciate them


I am going to try to update this post after every contract to give you some ideas of things you can get your recruiters.

Comments

Popular Posts