Florence, Finally!! :)

Finally in florence! I'm staying at the bible college with about 15 other students because of the mishap in the villa. So we are in scandicci and very accessible to everything! I love Italy so far! I ordered a cappuccino in italian and we had very good scones for breakfast this morning! The pasta at the villa is amazing!!! Pretty much I'm just loving the food! :) We took a 2 hour walk from the villa to the bible school and got a little lost but found out that nothing in Scandicci is open, everything closes at 19.30 which is 7:30pm. :(

We haven't been into Florence, that comes tomorrow so we got really acquainted with Scandicci today and tomorrow we'll find all the hot spots in Florence, or Firenze as the locals say! I am so excited!

More picture to follow, I actually haven't taken many yet... i know unbelievable.. 

Comments

Popular Posts